[OpenSER-Users] How to access pseudovariables in exported functions?

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Fri Mar 7 14:10:02 CET 2008

On Friday 07 March 2008, Peter Lemenkov wrote:
> Hello All!
> I need to put more than 2 parameters in my module, and there are
> pseudovariables among them. If I find a way to access them within my
> function then two parameters will be enough.
>
> Namely I need to access $fU, $tU and $rU.
>
> Using parse_headers function I can only get $fu, $tu and $ru.

Hi Peter,

you can just use the normal pseudo variable access functions (like
pv_printf_s) in your module. Take a look into a module that uses
pseudo-variable for some inspiration..

BTW, starting with 1.4 you can use more then two variables in module
functions. If your module is still in development, then perhaps this is also
an option for you.

Cheers,

Henning