[OpenSER-Users] I can't configure Diameter Client Server (DISC)

Flosch florian.schildger at gmx.de
Fri Jun 27 15:35:16 CEST 2008

Hi Ramona,

I've build the sipauth module yet. But I can not connect to the database.
my server configuration for database in disc.cfg is:

set_mod_param sipauth db_host "192.168.0.116"
set_mod_param sipauth db_name "mysql"
set_mod_param sipauth db_user_name "root"
set_mod_param sipauth db_user_pass ""

If I start disc, I always get the error:

sipauth module : DB connecting ...
init_db_connection: Couldn't connect to database server!
sipauth: Error while connecting to db
ERROR: init_modules: module sipauth failed to initialize

I think I have to bind the sipauth.sql file with the server, but I don't
know how!
Can someone (Ramona) help me out of this?

Cheers, Flo