[OpenSER-Users] About openser redirect - forward

Valerio Di Marino valeriodimarino at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 17:21:58 CEST 2008

Hi to all,

I am able to start correctly openser, using mysql for authentication and
user location.

Then, I would configure redirect, but I don't know how.

I have this situation:

Internal network behind parallel NAT (any port open)
Possibility to have a public IP

Users should authenticate on openser, to being redirect (or forwarded ?) all
to a single SIP provider, using the same credentials.

As you can see, I an not clear if I have to use redirect or forward (I
suspect forward).

Is it possible ?

Can you help me, suggesting also a possible configuration ?

Thanks to all.

Valerio