[OpenSER-Users] Doubt about OpenSER REGISTER by third-party

Marcio mrgalhan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 15:51:26 CEST 2008

 Hi....

thx....excuses, I am rookie trying to learn about it a little more

..it`s possible to route via OpenSER the REGISTER....to Serv.
Registrar.....but, my doubt is the process of the Authentication(the
exchange => 401-unauthorized / www-authenticate header field / challenge..et
al.), how be would and if would have?.....

Would stay in the middle(UA <=>OpSER<=>Serv.Registrar) of the exchange of
primitives ( Authentications )....the OpenSER and would be possible too to
force the Serv.Registrar to save a location the UAc with address of the
OpSER in the contact H.field?

The OpenSER do relayed the UA's credentials (user/pwd/domain) to
Serv.Registrar through exported parameters or another functions of the file
config.?

best regards
Marcio