[OpenSER-Users] I need help to build opendiameter as server and openser as client....

Elena-Ramona Modroiu ramona at rosdev.ro
Fri Jun 20 10:02:53 CEST 2008

Hi,

d_willi wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I need help to configure the Opendiameter applications.
>
> My problem is, I try to configure the Opendiameter as an
> Authentication-Server. But I find no docu about the configure!!!

you should ask this question on opendiameter mailing lists. diameter
support in openser was written for DISC server, which is no longer
maintained.

There will be need for some development in openser, to update the
diameter modules to work with opendiameter. Is there an opendiameter
client library?

Regards,
Ramona