[OpenSER-Users] Memory Leak in Openser-1.1.1-notls

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 09:43:24 CEST 2008

Hello,

On 06/19/08 07:27, Dilip wrote:
> Hello evryone,
> I am working with the auth_radius module.
>
> In the openser it gives me that still reachable memory in memory log
> file of valgrind.
>
> It gives the 127 blocks which is still reachable.
>
> I have attched that file here.Plz Find it.
>
> U can view this file using "alleyoop" command.
>
> Then it gives the memory still reachable in openser.
>
> So Please help me.
as I could see, the fragments are due to functions used once, at
startup.  Because of fixup mechanism in openser, how it initializes and
shuts down, some chunks cannot be freed and have it clean all around. It
is not leak unless it keeps consuming memory during runtime. Have you
meet this situation, do you get out of memory during runtime?

However, you should upgrade to newer versions, 1.3, as 1.1 is pretty old.

Cheers,
Daniel

--
http://www.asipto.com