[OpenSER-Users] Critical issues about OPENSER PUA_XMPP.

Gaoqiang Qian gqian at cc.hut.fi
Wed Jun 18 08:55:49 CEST 2008

Hi,
I have setup the Openser 1.3.2 (mysql, presence, presence_xml, pua,
xmpp, and Pua_xmpp) module for evaluation.

Now I found two critical issue about the presence gateway of
SIMPLE_XMPP module PUA_XMPP of openser.

1. missing two side authorisation, gateway only send sip level
subsribe message to XMPP server, but the gateway needs to send similar
XMPP level subscribe message what is seen in the other direction when
a buddy is addded to the XMPP clients' roster.

2. empty NOTIFY for initial SIP SUBSRIBE request

Please verify me if this is the known issue going to be fixed later or
configuration bug.

Thanks a lot.

Br,
Gaoqiang