[OpenSER-Users] OPenser+mediaproxy

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Tue Jun 17 18:31:02 CEST 2008

El Tuesday 17 June 2008 18:08:23 David Villasmil escribió:
> I'm sorry to bother you some more... but where can I find the changelog?
> the only change log I found is /mediaproxy/debian/changelog and there's
> nothing referring to that there.

http://download.ag-projects.com/CDRTool/

Also take a look to the last sql.conf version:
  http://download.ag-projects.com/CDRTool/freeradius/OpenSER/sql.conf

cdrtool (6.2.1) unstable; urgency=low

  * Correct update of radius records when mediaproxy field is NULL or !timeout
    You  must reload the sql stored procedures from
    setup/radius/OpenSER/radius_accounting.proc or
    update Freeradius with setup/radius/OpenSER/sql.conf
    when not using the stored procedures
  * Log add balance to prepaid_history table

 -- Adrian Georgescu <ag at ag-projects.com>  Tue, 12 Feb 2008 19:32:04 +0100

cdrtool (6.2.0) unstable; urgency=high

  * Fixed corrupted phone_images.php file

 -- Adrian Georgescu <ag at ag-projects.com>  Tue, 12 Feb 2008 14:08:18 +0100

cdrtool (6.1.9) unstable; urgency=low

  * Fixed memory leak related to calling the same soap function several times
  * Added separate access numbers for FUNV, FBUS, FNOL, FNOA
  * Fixed load of customer properties in ngnpro client
  * Support multiple clusters for mysql replication monitor
  * Fixed vulnerability related to missing BYE and MediaProxy
    radius Update action (reported by Inaki Baz Castil)
    You  must reload the sql stored procedures from
    setup/radius/OpenSER/radius_accounting.proc or
    update Freeradius with setup/radius/OpenSER/sql.conf
    when not using the stored procedures
  * Specify if output of soap functions is html formatted or not

 -- Adrian Georgescu <ag at ag-projects.com>  Tue, 12 Feb 2008 03:34:45 +0100

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
ibc at in.ilimit.es