[OpenSER-Users] Using script variable

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Tue Jun 17 14:34:31 CEST 2008

El Tuesday 17 June 2008 13:33:55 Daniel-Constantin Mierla escribió:

> Script variables are stored in private memory and are persistent per
> process. The accounting event may happen in a different process than the
> one that processed the request. Using script variables is not safe.

I've never used script variables. Just a question: are they like normal
$variables ($var(example)) that persist for each OpenSer process? It's not
very safe to use $variables since you must be sure of reseting them in each
request/response you process before use them or you will get a value set in a
previous request/response by the same OpenSer process.

Do script variables share this behaviour?

Thanks.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
ibc at in.ilimit.es