[OpenSER-Users] OPenser+mediaproxy

David Villasmil david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 01:10:03 CEST 2008

Iñaki,

     Is this the same thing that's happening to me?

  * Fixed vulnerability related to missing BYE and MediaProxy
    radius Update action (reported by Inaki Baz Castil)
    You  must reload the sql stored procedures from
    setup/radius/OpenSER/radius_accounting.proc or
    update Freeradius with setup/radius/OpenSER/sql.conf
    when not using the stored procedures

I've been looking at the queries cdrtool and mediaproxy executeon mysql and
although mediaproxy SUCCESFULLY detects a lost call and UPDATES the
AcctStopTime, cdrtools doesn't updates the record info because MediaInfo is
NOT NULL...

this is the query cdrtool execs to get the cdrs to rate:

select *, UNIX_TIMESTAMP(AcctStartTime) as timestamp from radacct where
(1=1)  and  Normalized = '0' and AcctStopTime != '0000-00-00 00:00:00'  and
(ConnectInfo_stop is not NULL or MediaInfo is NULL or MediaInfo != '')

MediaInfo (after update from mediaproxy) is NOT null... the rest of the
fields are ok.

thanks

David