[OpenSER-Users] cdrtool billing

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Mon Jun 16 14:37:59 CEST 2008

El Monday 16 June 2008 13:16:17 David Villasmil escribió:

> I also have installed and configure cdrtool, but I can't seem to make
> it work properly, as documentation is very bad I had to half-make it
> work in starts and fits. Now i got it to al least show the destination
> description as per the destination table which is linked to the rates
> table, but it doesn't assigns the rate or calculates the price for the
> call... this is very frustating... but hey, I'm learning here!

Your tables are incorect. Let me put an example for Spain:

* Destinations table:
- Destination ID: 34    (needed !!!)

* Customers:
- Domain: sip.yourdomain.com (the domain which clients authenticate).
You can also set the source IP (Gateway) instead if all your clients come from
the same source IP.

* Profiles:
- Profile ID: Normal
- Rate Id1: reducida