[OpenSER-Users] appending into Via header

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Mon Jun 16 14:08:23 CEST 2008

On Monday 16 June 2008, Jayesh Nambiar wrote:
> I do not want it to add two times. I have explained as to where I want to
> add it in the Via header. I dont want to add it twice in the message. I
> know I can easily add a new header but that does not meet my requirement. I
> want it to be appended to the Via header that Openser creates while sending
> the call to the PSTN gateway. To be precise, the format has to be like:
> Via:
> SIP/2.0/UDP 192.168.2.125;branch=z9hG4bK7e7c.877b4352;x-route-tag="cid:1234
>" where 192.168.2..125 is my openser and x-route-tag is what I want to
> append in the Via header. Thanks again for your help.

Hi Jayesh,

i don't know anything about your configuration, so i can't help you that much
with regards to your requirements, sorry. Please read the documentation for
the textops module. Perhaps the "subst" function is something you could use?
Its possible to alter existing header content with it.

Henning