[OpenSER-Users] Acc/CDRTool Issue

Ali Jawad ali.jawad at splendor.net
Mon Jun 16 13:13:26 CEST 2008

Hi Again

I have re-read the howto and it states that I should comment out the include line for the dictionary.ser file in the dictionary file for radiusclient-ng. Should I do the same for the server ?
I did it for the client by adding the following line to the radiusclient-ng file

$INCLUDE /usr/local/etc/radiusclient-ng/dictionary.ser

This gave the following errror

Jun 16 12:08:12 [4781] ERROR:acc:init_acc_rad: failed to read radius dictionary
Jun 16 12:08:12 [4781] ERROR:acc:mod_init: failed to init radius
Jun 16 12:08:12 [4781] ERROR:core:init_mod: failed to initialize module acc
Jun 16 12:08:12 [4781] ERROR:core:main: error while initializing modules

However if I do edit the radiusclient.conf file and point the dictionary directly to /usr/local/etc/radiusclient-ng/dictionary.ser openser appears to launch normally. Although nothing is added to the radius db.

In short.

Should I include the server as well ?

Is my include line for the client correct ?

Thanks.