[OpenSER-Users] appending into Via header

Jayesh Nambiar voip_freak at yahoo.co.in
Mon Jun 16 09:59:09 CEST 2008

Hi All,
I had a requirement of appending a text in the VIA header while forwarding the request to the PSTN gateway.
For eg:
When the call is forwarded to a PSTN gateway from my Openser server, I needed the Via header to be as follows:
Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 192.168.2.125;branch=z9hG4bK7e7c.877b4352;x-route-tag="cid:1234"
x-route-tag="cid:1234" is what I want to append to the Via header that is going out of my proxy.
I do not want to disturb the first Via header that has come in from the UA, I only want to append the text in the Via header when the message goes out of Openser proxy.
Can someone please guide me on which module can help me in doing this or what would be the right approach.
Thanks in advance,
-- Jayesh

      Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Yahoo! group at http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/