[OpenSER-Users] Radius accounting and Dialog

Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana rabs at dimension-virtual.com
Fri Jun 13 20:08:40 CEST 2008

El Viernes, 13 de Junio de 2008 18:59, David Villasmil escribió:
> Ok, I got it working (at least the echo test!)

Congratulations ..

[...]

> Why?
> That "magical" route(1) has the t_on_reply which fixes nat problems on
> replies to invites:
>
> route[1] {
>     #
>     # -- 4 -- Forward request to target
>     #
>     # Forward statefully
>     t_on_reply("1");
>     t_on_failure("1");
>     if (!t_relay()) {
>         sl_reply_error();
>     };
>     exit;
> }
>
> So there we go...

Jejeje, As I told you in a previous mail ... your "on_reply_route" was not
correct, glad to see that you found the place where the error was.

> BUT!
>
> Calls to myselt are still not working, audio is fine, but rtps aren't going
> to the mediaproxy

Yes, again you have called use_media_proxy on a wrong place, take a look at
the flow you follow for what you call "INBOUND->INBOUND" (I suggest you to
call that route, "Local User to Local User", a clear name for what it does)

--
Saludos.

Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana
Dimensión Virtual S.L.