[OpenSER-Users] Radius accounting and Dialog

David Villasmil david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 19:29:38 CEST 2008

SORRY TO HAVE REPLIED TO YOUR EMAIL!!!

I hate it when gmail does that!

Thanks,

     It rather very easy, I need all calls to go through the media-proxy.
I'm testing behind nat, server is on the internet. If I make a call from one
UAC natted to another UAC natted, it works fine, rtps go to the proxy. If I
call  from behind NAT to echo test, I don't get any audio. rtps go directly
to the echo test server's IP, but i don't get anything back. I'm doing
something very wrong, I've modifed the script like a thousand time, and
still...