[OpenSER-Users] Radius accounting and Dialog

David Villasmil david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 18:47:30 CEST 2008

That was not my intention at all and I'm sorry you got it that way. I did
take a look at my script and I thought I should do was eliminate all tests
for nats and simply call use_media_proxy when an INVITE comes in, and an
on_reply was hit. Also of course end_media_session() n a BYE or a CANCEL...
But it is still not working, well it instruct my UAC to send rtps directly
to the echo test ip... and this wasn't working.

And because I did not see anything work (I don't have much experience with
media-proxy) I thought I'd ask here... my bad. ;-)

Of course I will keeo looking at this, I don't want anyone to do my job...
;-)

Thanks a lot

David