[OpenSER-Users] Incoming call routing from a SIP Provider

Stagg Shelton stagg at sheltonjohns.com
Fri Jun 13 15:18:01 CEST 2008

Hello,

I have just started investigating OpenSER, and am looking for some
guidance.  I have several Asterisk PBX's registered to OpenSER and
each can make outgoing calls to my sip provider without any issue.  I
have not figured out how to route incoming calls based on DID to the
appropriate PBX.

Should I be looking at aliases, or carrierroute, or something else
entirely.  I would appreciate any help you can give for this newbie
question.

Thank You
Stagg Shelton
www.sheltonjohns.com