[OpenSER-Users] Dialog module, timeout_avp and record_route()

kionez kionez at anche.no
Fri Jun 13 12:23:37 CEST 2008

#include <Bogdan-Andrei Iancu.h>   // created 13/06/2008 11:30

(Sorry for direct contact.. i have to fix thunderbird!)

> Hi kionez,
>
> ok - send it to me or uploaded it on the tracker

Hi, here's my little patch.. i try to merge a patch found on sourceforge
bugtracker, i don't have many coding experience neither knowledge of
openser core, it seems working.. but surely there are to fix many
things, such as "unref_dlg"..

maybe it could be a start point to implement a new feature ;)

1:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743022&aid=1642890&group_id=139143

k.