[OpenSER-Users] Out Of Memory in OPENSER

dilip.m at renovau.com dilip.m at renovau.com
Fri Jun 13 10:44:49 CEST 2008

Hello Everyone,

I have instlled openser-1.1-notls and radiusclient-ng.I have 4 GB
memory in my pc.

In the openser, generally Shared memory size is 32MB and private meory
is 1 MB.

For the call firing i am using sipp testing tool and my call rete is
100(-r is 100 ).
I got out of pkg memory error in the Radius module during call firing.

When i incraese the private memory in the openser,the no of calls will
become higher,but i increase the shared memory,there is not any effect
in the call.The no of calls remain same.

But everytime i got the "no more free memory" and "out of memory"
Error in the auth_radius module and everytime i haveto restart the
openser.

Plz tell me what should i have to change in the auth_radius module,so
that Out Of Memory problem is solve.

Regards,
Dilip