[OpenSER-Users] Error Compiling

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Wed Jun 11 16:34:57 CEST 2008

On Wednesday 11 June 2008, Ali Jawad wrote:
> Thank you for your help.
> I did add the /usr/local/lib to the ld file and the excecuted ldconfig
> but it responded with all kinds of errors. So I included the full path
> of the radiusclient file and that gave the same result.
> Any other ideas ?

The exact format of the configuration file/ directory is distribution
dependend i think, thus for the exact details you need to ask e.g. google.

Does 'ldconfig -v' list the correct directory and also the radius library?
Does a 'ldd /usr/local/lib/openser/modules/acc.so' shows the correct
depencencies resolved?

Cheers,

Henning