[OpenSER-Users] loose_route() and t_relay(proto:host:port, [flags])

Anatoly Pidruchny apidruchny at newxt.com
Mon Jun 9 20:52:11 CEST 2008

Daniel,

thank you, that works! But then, currently it does not make any sense to
call t_relay() with a parameter when $du is set, because the parameter
is going to be ignored. The priority of either $du or the parameter of
t_relay() is not really clear from the documentation. But, IMHO, the
parameter of t_relay function has to have greater priority then $du. Any
comments? Should I open a bug report for this?

--------
Anatoly