[OpenSER-Users] About t_replicate

Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana rabs at dimension-virtual.com
Mon Jun 9 17:32:09 CEST 2008

El Martes, 3 de Junio de 2008 13:42, Ali Jawad escribió:
> Hi All
>

> As per previous Q "mentioned below" I did try using t_replicate however
> once the client A logons on to server A it just keeps sending subscribe
> requests to server B

That is because you need to do lot of more changes to your config file to take
into account REGISTER msg's that came replicated to B from A and so on, it's
a "copy and paste" solution it's a lot more complex.

We a have a similar configuration with a multi-master replicated scenario and
it's a little more complex ;-)

--
Saludos.

Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana