[OpenSER-Users] AVPOPS Issue-Changed to groups

Ali Jawad ali.jawad at splendor.net
Mon Jun 9 12:52:02 CEST 2008

Hi Inaki

I read the group module docs and also your example I used.

if (is_user_in("Request-URI", "blocked")) {
xlog("L_INFO", "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx$
sl_send_reply("403", "Unauthorized, account is disabled");
exit();
 };

I used the many xxx to pinpoint it in the log file. The weird thing is that it is matching and I can see the xxxx in the logfile but the user is still registering as if the exit(); is being ignored .I am using version 1.3