[OpenSER-Users] Openser Multi-home

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Jun 6 18:36:53 CEST 2008

Note that there are two way to configure openser in multi-home envs. :
    - either enable mhome param  and openser will autodetect the
outbound interface based on the destination - quite slow
    - either use force_send_socket() function if the msg flow is clear
and you know from the script what interface should be used - very fast