[OpenSER-Users] Why can't I "append_branch()" in FAILURE_ROUTE if reply is 6XX ??

Zappasodi Daniele Daniele.Zappasodi at seltatel.it
Tue Jun 3 15:55:31 CEST 2008

Hello,
If I want to have the ability to add a new branch for every negative response, included the 6xx (and despite what is written in the RFC3261), where should I change?
It is enough to remove the following code in t_should_relay_response function?

  783 		if (new_code>=600) {
  784 			/* this is a winner and close all branches */
  785 			which_cancel( Trans, cancel_bitmap );
  786 			picked_branch=branch;
  787 			/* no more new branches should be added to this transaction */
  788 			Trans->flags |= T_NO_NEW_BRANCHES_FLAG;

privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message
disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or
omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message inerror.