[OpenSER-Users] Trouble with RADIUS Accounting

Dmitry Lyubimkov loft at onego.ru
Mon Jun 2 20:36:05 CEST 2008

Ok. It's work.

        User-Name = "sip:loft at voapp.com"

        Called-Station-Id = "sip:769101 at voapp.com"

        Calling-Station-Id = "sip:loft at voapp.com"

But there is the same problem as in early version of OpenSER. Field
User-Name depend on who hang-up the call. In case of A call B in Start
record we receive right User-Name=A, Calling=A, Called=B. But if B hang up
first then in Stop record we'll receive User-Name=B, Calling=B, Called=A. It
is difficult to manipulate fields in some RADIUS servers. I think that

modparam("acc", "detect_direction", 1)

helps to resolve this problem now. But if we receive RADIUS field through
modparam("acc", "radius_extra", "...   command we can use only pseudo
variables and avp. And there is no variable for Invite username. And AVP
(pv_printf("$avp(username)", "$au at voapp.com");) exists only on Invite. When
we receive BYE this AVP will be empty because AVPs are persistent per SIP
transaction only.

Can we somehow get initial (from INVITE) UserA and UserB for Stop RADIUS
messages in BYE processing stage?

Dmitry