[Kamailio-Users] HELP: Create new table for Nathelper

Diego Costantini diego.costantini at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 17:22:52 CEST 2008

I agree with you, but in this specific case, they said:

"follow the nathelper module instructions for creating new location_internal
and location_external tables"

providing a link to the nathelper module, thus I assumed that the module
developers wrote a set of instructions, which would have been for sure
better than my own understanding of what should be done :)

But as you said, probably such instructions have been obsoleted, or lost, or
forgotten, so unless someone pops out with them, I'll do by myself :)

Thanks,
Diego