[OpenSER-Users] How to controle minutes per user ?

DanB danb at sms4sip.com
Mon Jul 28 07:36:29 CEST 2008

Hello Thiago,

One way to work-arround:

1. Use the group module to group the users in 2 and 3 minutes.
2. Attach a Session-Expires header with the number of minutes you want your
session to last maximum based on the group where the user belongs to.
3. Forward your request to a B2BUA (I use Yate for this purpose, but
Asterisk and other solutions should also do fine), extract in B2BUA the
value of this header and use it as the timer for your session.

Good luck!

DanB