[OpenSER-Users] [RTPproxy Users] integrating OpenSER + RTPproxy for recording the conservation

LetMeKnow sunkara.raviprakash.feb14 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 18:07:36 CEST 2008

Hello Maxim Sobolev,Thank you for your great assistance for helping to me,
resolving the issue,
As per your mail, i have upgrade the RtpProxy 1.2 latest. Now its recording
file.But the recording the file was in the format of  *.rtp file.
How can I can listen that rtp file. Is  the rtp file recording into single
file of the both sides of uac's  or .  for callee is seperate file and
caller 's seperate files.
But, i  was file as below like that
" caller's call_id:caller's from_tag;1.rtp "My main intension is how to
listen these rtp files. is any tool are there that converts wav or gsm from
rtp file .

Thanks &Regards
Ravi Prakash Sunkara
VoIP Development Tech Lead
91-9999882776
Groucho Marx  - "A hospital bed is a parked taxi with the meter running."