[OpenSER-Users] reply route failure

Fero Vlkolinsky f.vlkolinsky at zoznam.sk
Thu Jul 24 17:12:35 CEST 2008

Hello,

I am getting the folowing error on communication with one of our application
servers:

tm:t_should_relay_response: pick_branch failed (lowest==-1) for code 404

This is in situation where I have two triggerings to the AS (orig and term)
and term subscriber is not registered to OpenSER. OpenSER thus returns 404
not found which is then sent back to OpenSER to be forwarded to orig leg of
the AS. I had the very same behavior with other AS in our lab and found out
that it was because of tag added to To header in AS for the 404 response. So
i removed the tag and the call worked fine. However with this AS it doesn't
seem to work.
Is there a way to hack pick_branch so that I see what are the existing
branches and why it does not match any? Or is there any easier way to find
out the reason?

Thanks a lot,
Fero

Hľadáš DOM – BYT – POZEMOK – KANCELÁRIU ?
http://www.reality.sk