[OpenSER-Users] Help regarding FIFO error

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Tue Jul 22 12:32:14 CEST 2008

On Tuesday 22 July 2008, asim shahzad wrote:
> [..]
> Jul 22 06:14:54 professor-laptop /usr/sbin/openser[7129]:
> INFO:usrloc:ul_init_locks: locks array size 512 Jul 22 06:14:54
> professor-laptop /usr/sbin/openser[7129]: INFO:registrar:mod_init:
  ^^^
Nice machine name ;-)

> Jul 22 06:14:54 professor-laptop /usr/sbin/openser[7129]:
> rc_read_config: can't open /usr/local/etc/radiusclient-ng/radiusclient.conf:
> No such file or directory

Its a known problem with the acc module for this version, look here:
http://www.openser.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/troubleshooting:faq#qerroraccinit_acc_radfailed_to_open_radius_config_fileusr_local_etc_radiusclient-ng_radiusclient.conf_when_starting

> it will be good if you can suggest me some good tutorial to start with
> thanks

For the basics you could read the OpenSER book [1].

You should also take a look at the core cookbook in the wiki and read the
module documentation of some basic modules (sl, tm, usrloc, registrar..). In
the wiki and the homepage you find also some links to different documentation
resources, if you don't want to buy the book/ for more detailed informations.

Cheers,

Henning

[1] http://www.openser.org/mos/view/News/NewsItem/OpenSER-First-Book/