[OpenSER-Users] avp_pushto

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 16:21:42 CEST 2008

Hello,

On 07/18/08 02:04, Pablo Saro wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I have a doubt about the function avp_pushto(). When I do the following:

> avp_pushto("$ru", "$avp(s:devices)/g");
>
> If $ru is an array with more than 1 position,
$ru is not an array, it is the pseudo-variable for R-URI which is single
value.
> avp_pushto works fine, but if both $ru and $avp(s:devices) have only 1
> position, the function avp_pushto replace $ru with the new value. It
> cause loosing of the previous $ru.
> I believe that avp_pushto function shouldn't replace a value. Any idea?
It replaces the value because it was intended to do. If there are more
values to be pushed in the $ru, first goes in R-URI and the rest in
branches. If you don't want to overwrite the R-URI just push directly to
branches.

Cheers,
Daniel

--