[OpenSER-Users] Problem with accounting in case of call forwarding from client

Ruchir ruchir.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 12:59:33 CEST 2008

I have problem with CDR manipulation in case of call forwarding from client.
I'm testing with Linksys pap2 and I've set unconditional call forwarding.
When linksys receives the call, it'll send 302, temporarily moved. I have
done proper ACL checking using Diversion header in the new INVITE but I'm
having difficulty associating the forwarded leg CDR to original call as this
is totally new INVITE and none of the fields match in CDR. Can anyone guide
me in right direction?