[OpenSER-Users] [MediaProxy] Sessions ends ("did timeout") during the INVITE

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Wed Jul 9 11:18:14 CEST 2008

El Wednesday 09 July 2008 10:43:27 Iñaki Baz Castillo escribió:
> Hi, I'm suffering an important issue with MediaProxy in calls from/to my
> carrier softswitch. Sometimes it seems that MediaProxy assigns a media port
> during the INVITE but it closes it inmediatelly, so the following 183
> forces the creation of a different media port and obviously the media dies.
>
> It works perfectly for long days but some days it has those problems.

More data:

When this problems occurs it occurs several times in a time interval, maybe
during an entire hour (in which it occurs 50-70% of times). This is, this
problem doesn't occur "alone".

Any suggestion? any hting I could investigate? Sincerely I see a very serious
problem where syslog says **during INVITE processing**:

--------------------------
- 09:28:46 openser-host mediaproxy[31869]: session
5be83da413f9dbd468a6d83818fb356d at sip.domain.net: 0/0/0 packets, 0/0/0 bytes
(caller/called/relayed)

- 09:28:46 openser-host mediaproxy[31869]: session
5be83da413f9dbd468a6d83818fb356d at sip.domain.net: ended (did timeout).

Thanks.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo