[OpenSER-Users] Crashes with OpenSER and RTP Proxy

Samuel Muller samuel at 720.fr
Mon Jul 7 18:02:52 CEST 2008

Hello Daniel,

Thanks for your answer.

My project leader didn't let me time to debug more deeply the problem, i had
to change my way :/ and had to use SER.
So i erased the dump cores and all the debugs, and I don't have any
platforms to reproduce the problems.
I worked on the hardware, and found this nice note last week :
http://www.mail-archive.com/yoper-dev@lists.yoper.com/msg00492.html
I installed a Debian based on this doc, then a SER in version 2.0, who works
perfectly now - with RTPProxy and Radius.
I suppose that OpenSER could work perfectly too, and that the problem
directly came from the hardware.

Many thanks to have a look to my problem, and sorry for the time I took to
you.

Cheers,

Samuel MULLER
http://www.720.fr