[OpenSER-Users] using voipswitch as media server

Tushar tushar at eurus.net
Sat Jul 5 13:46:40 CEST 2008

Hi OPENSER community,

I have recently started playing around with Openser, I am looking for a
solution in which my Openser Server should carry the signalling part and my
media stream should be handle by my voipswitch so I can monitor my RTP
stream, work with my calling card solution.

While browsing I came to know about mediaproxy rely and media server may be
it help me to sent my RTP packet from my server but I like to use my voip
switch for my media stream.

Thanks, any input
appreciated!

Tushar Jain