[OpenSER-Users] How to add port=5060 to top Via?

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Thu Jul 3 14:09:57 CEST 2008

El Thursday 03 July 2008 13:34:51 Bogdan-Andrei Iancu escribió:
> Hi Iñaki,
>
> First of all requiring a port in VIA breaks the RFC - if no port is set,
> the default 5060 is assumed.

Sure Bodgan, but it seems that Nortel hasn't read the RFC properly ;)
I want to add "port=5060" just to test if in this way the softswitch works OK.

> Secondly, you cannot (by cfg) to change the added VIA, as you do not
> have access to it - it will be computed only when the message is sent
> out, based on selected interface.

Yes, but in fact I don't want to change it, I just want that the real source
port appears even if it's the SIp default port 5060.

> Bottom line, without hacking the code is not possible.

Ok, so I'll use "advertised_port=5060" temporaly for testing purposes.

Thanks.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
ibc at in.ilimit.es