[OpenSER-Users] Help Sending calls to PSTN

Patrick Miccio pmiccio at upcbroadband.com
Thu Jan 31 16:32:42 CET 2008

On Thu, 31 Jan 2008 16:21:36 +0100
Ali Jawad <ali.jawad at splendor.net> wrote:

> Dear Patrick Yes I am using the 1.3 version, should  be using 1.2 I am
> more about consistency it seems the example I was working on do not work
> with 1.3..shooot !!..so do you think I should go for 1.2 ?

that's not what I said, I just pointed out that you were working with wrong informations ;-)

Just stick to examples/module descriptions that are for your version, but you might find
more examples on the net for 1.1.x and 1.2.x

cheers.

This e-mail is confidential and may well also be legally privileged. If you have received it in error, you are on notice of its status. Please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system. Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its contents to any other person: to do so could be a breach of confidence. Thank you for your cooperation.
Information pursuant to paragraph 14 Austrian Companies Code: UPC Austria GmbH; Registered Office: Wolfganggasse 58-60, 1120 Vienna Company Register Number: FN 189858d at the Commercial Court of Vienna