[OpenSER-Users] Route calls to PSTN Gateway

Ali Jawad ali.jawad at splendor.net
Wed Jan 30 17:23:20 CET 2008

Hi All
I have successfully setup OpenSer with a mysql backend. I am able to
make calls using sip phones between registered users. What I need to do
know is routing calls that start with 00 to my PSTN gateway. But first I
need to setup OpenSer to route calls to my PSTN ..!
I am using OpenSer1.3 and I have checked sipwise.com but honestly I
prefer changing my own config file.

But from sipwise.com I concluded that I need the config below
But are the nathelper and mediaproxy compiled by default or do I have to
recompile with special options ?

Other than that where do I set the IP of my PSTN gateway ?

Any suggestions or help would be welcome thanks.

loadmodule "nathelper.so"
modparam("nathelper", "natping_interval", 0)
modparam("nathelper", "ping_nated_only", 1)
modparam("nathelper", "rtpproxy_sock", "unix:/var/run/rtpproxy.sock")
modparam("nathelper", "rtpproxy_disable", 1)
modparam("nathelper", "rtpproxy_disable_tout", 60)
modparam("nathelper", "rtpproxy_tout", 1)
modparam("nathelper", "rtpproxy_retr", 5)
modparam("nathelper", "sipping_method", "OPTIONS")
modparam("nathelper", "received_avp", "$avp(i:801)")

loadmodule "sl.so"
modparam("sl", "enable_stats", 1)

loadmodule "mediaproxy.so"
modparam("mediaproxy",
"mediaproxy_socket","/var/run/proxydispatcher.sock")
modparam("mediaproxy",
"sip_asymmetrics","/etc/openser/sip-asymmetric-clients")
modparam("mediaproxy",
"rtp_asymmetrics","/etc/openser/rtp-asymmetric-clients")
modparam("mediaproxy", "natping_interval", 60)

loadmodule "uri.so"