[OpenSER-Users] CFG problem with 3rd party tool SOLVED(ish)

Andy Smith a.smith at ukgrid.net
Wed Jan 30 13:17:27 CET 2008

Hi,

 ok, I found and solved one issue. The acc radius_extra entries seem to have a maximum lenght that openser can parse
so when I break the configuration into two "lines" like this:

modparam("acc", "radius_extra",       "User-Name=$Au; \
Calling-Station-Id=$from; \
Called-Station-Id=$to; \
Sip-Translated-Request-URI=$ruri; \
Sip-RPid=$avp(s:rpid); \
Source-IP=$si; \
Source-Port=$sp; \
Canonical-URI=$avp(s:can_uri); \
Divert-Reason=$avp(s:divert_reason); \
X-RTP-Stat=$hdr(X-RTP-Stat)")

modparam("acc", "radius_extra", "User-Agent=$hdr(user-agent); \
Event=$hdr(event); \
Contact=$hdr(contact); \
SIP-Proxy-IP=$avp(s:sip_proxy_ip); \
ENUM-TLD=$avp(s:enum_tld)")
#Billing-Party=$avp(billing_party); \

It all works, I hope OpenSER isnt ignoring the first entry in the cfg file!!!! :S. But its only working  if I remove the entry
"Billing-Party=$avp(billing_party)", if I change this to "Billing-Party=$avp(s:billing_party)", then all starts fine. Just hope
thats how its meant to be! :P

Andy.