[OpenSER-Users] Schema for OpenSER LDAP module

Schumann Sebastian Sebastian.Schumann at t-com.sk
Fri Jan 25 17:17:22 CET 2008

Thanks Christian!

I will use this module then in addition, didn't actually realize it is
available for OpenSER :-(

So far, I just checked the LDAP module, and on
http://www.openser.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/tutorials:openser-auth-ldap was
no hint on the H.350.4 module when showing the sample LDAP tree.

I will try to implement the H.350.4 into my LDAP server and authenticate
against it with OpenSER and LDAP+H.350 module.

Thanks so far!

Best regards
Sebastian