[OpenSER-Users] Forwarding to SRV records not working

Marc LEURENT lftsy at leurent.eu
Wed Jan 23 09:48:21 CET 2008

But a DNS server change alternatively the order of DNS SRV answers of same priority!
So it should work!
For example with bind9:

dig -t SRV _mediaproxy._tcp.private.wifirst.net

;; ANSWER SECTION:
_mediaproxy._tcp.private.wifirst.net. 3600 IN SRV 0 30 25060 bob.wifirst.net.
_mediaproxy._tcp.private.wifirst.net. 3600 IN SRV 0 30 25060 john.wifirst.net.

and alternatively:

;; ANSWER SECTION: