[OpenSER-Users] Calls disconnect automatically

VoIP Forums www.Go4Calls.com go4calls at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 21 12:27:07 CET 2008

Hi All,

I have captured the packet when the device sent ICMP to the media gateway and the reply comming "DESTINATION PORT UNREACHABE" that time device send BYE message to Openser.
I am not so expert to analysis the packet if you could have a look to the following URL i put already the shot of packet.

http://www.emafone.net/packet.JPG

Regards,
www.Go4Calls.Com
VoIP Forums