[OpenSER-Users] cdr records in openser - how to get them

tloginbr-openserbr at yahoo.com.br tloginbr-openserbr at yahoo.com.br
Fri Jan 18 22:59:23 CET 2008

Hi all,

I'm pretty new to OpenSER, and I'm trying to get it working here. I
have one OpenSER machine and a few asterisk machines behind this one.
All my call go the OpenSER that does load balancing and fail over
between my asterisk servers. Up to now I was getting the CDR from all
my asterisk, but that is not going very well since I have to search
in all asterisk machines to get the cdr for one extension. So I want
to get the cdr directly from the openser thats where all calls have
to pass. I found some people talking about CDRTool, but I think it
does a little too much for me. I'm just looking for some tool that
saves the information I need inside mysql so I can build my cdr
report with some simple sql queries. Does anyone in here get the cdr
out of the openser or is that not even possible? All help is very
welcome here.

Thanks in advance,

Thiago

http://br.mail.yahoo.com/