[OpenSER-Users] OpenXCAP application support

Richard Good rgood at crg.ee.uct.ac.za
Fri Jan 18 08:44:08 CET 2008

Hi,

I am using the OpenXCAP implementation in co-ordination with OpenSER.

Is there any way to support any (or at least a few more) applications
than those currently supported by OpenXCAP?  I previously used XCAP-Lite
and stored various XML documents ranging from address books and TV
guides to privacy and domain policies.  I've found that with OpenXCAP if
you use any application not supported ( anything besides resource-lists,
pidf-manipulation, pres-rules, etc.) the Document Selector is not
recognised and the documents can not be uploaded or downloaded.

Is there a way to bypass this?

Apologies if this is not the correct mailing list - the OpenXCAP page
points to this list.

Thanks and Regards,
Richard