[OpenSER-Users] Presence + XCAP issue

Leonard Broman firepiper at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 13:54:26 CET 2008

Hi!

I have an issue with the presence/xml/xcap modules. I'm trying to run
the presence server without an "integrated" xcap server, since I have
not managed to get openXCAP running on CentOS. However, for the moment
I'd prefer not to be depending on it.
I suppose this might be the root of my problem, as follows.
Publish is working fine. But Subscribe is always answered with a 481
(which shouldn't occur normally) and I get this log:
Jan 17 10:57:16 m2lin3 ./openser[7097]:
ERROR:presence:get_stored_info: record not found in hash_table
Jan 17 10:57:16 m2lin3 ./openser[7097]:
ERROR:presence:handle_subscribe: getting stored info

My primary question is wheather the this error is caused by the
absence of documents in the xcap table? And if so can I do something
to avoid this dependence?

/Leo