[OpenSER-Users] best response seems wrong.

Aymeric Moizard jack at atosc.org
Wed Jan 16 14:58:22 CET 2008

(sorry: just repost to follow correct thread/subjet)

I just found another  example from rfc3261 where an endpoint will use 5xx class
answer:

12.2.2 UAS Behavior

Page 76:

    If the remote sequence number is empty, it MUST be set to the value
    of the sequence number in the CSeq header field value in the request.
    If the remote sequence number was not empty, but the sequence number
    of the request is lower than the remote sequence number, the request
    is out of order and MUST be rejected with a 500 (Server Internal
    Error) response.

Hope I convinced you!

tks,
Aymeric MOIZARD / ANTISIP