[OpenSER-Users] RTP-Proxy

Jeremy McNamara jj at nufone.net
Sun Jan 13 17:47:48 CET 2008

Adrian Georgescu wrote:
> Freeradius/MediaProxy/CDRTool combination gives your this zero
> tolerance. CDRs are always correct down to the second regardless of
> missing BYEs, VAD and other things you have assumed in the previous
> postings.

Sure.  However, in my experience, there are other ways requires an order
of magnitude (or 3) less processing power  to acquire accurate billing data.

I have tested openser+asterisk very very extensively  -  typically
maxing out at around 500 simultaneous channels as to not completely
stress system to its max for 'billing' tests.

If anyone has actual test data showing openser+asterisk does not provide
accurate CDRs, then please present it.

Jeremy McNamara