[OpenSER-Users] CPL and $var issue when different process

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Thu Jan 10 00:12:43 CET 2008

Hi, maybe someone could confirm this:

At the begining of my script I set a variable:

  $var(gateway) = "123.123.123.123";

Later, I run CPL for calls to internal users and there could be forwardings
and so. I set CPL "recurse" parameter so convert 302 from UAS into a new
branch into CPL.

At the end of CPL I run "route[20]" in which I use the variable $var(gateway),
but sometimes it appears empty. I think this could occur because CPL can
involve various OpenSer process. I think that when CPL receives a 302, maybe
sometimes it's a new OpenSer process and since it's a reply the variable at
the begining of my script is not read, so it appears empty.
Am I right?

A solution is to use AVP instead od variables since AVP's remains along al
lthe transaction. Am I right?

Thanks for any confirmation. Best regards.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo